Although newest versions of Windows and OS X are more stable than any of their predecessors, sooner or later, your computer will need a reformatting. Process of reinstalling operating system will take between 1 and 3 hours depending on speed of your machine and amount of data that needs to be backed up.
How to know if your device needs reinstalling of operating system?
- Your computer is much slower than usual
- You are experiencing “blue screen of death”
- Random errors keep poping up
- Computer doesn’t want to turn on (operating system doesn’t boot)
- You want to sell your computer and make sure none of your data stays in
If any of this sounds familiar to you, then it is time for a fresh OS installation. After we finish with it, your computer will look and work like it’s brand new again!
Schedule a home visit
Schedule a home visit using calendar bellow, or by calling us at 079 327 10 85.
See you soon!
How does process of reinstalling operating system look like?
- We will backup all of your data.
- Run a set of quick tests to make sure that there is nothing wrong with hardware.
- Format computer storage, to make sure no viruses or other nasty things stays behind.
- We will scan your data using set of different anti-virus programs.
- After that, we will reinstall operating system.
- Install all required drivers and basic software such as internet browser and VLC player.
- We can also install any software you wish.
- Finally we will return all of your data back to your PC, or to another suitable place.
If you want to save some money instead, you can bring your device to our repair shop: